This dish has been my to-go whenever I want steam fish. It takes less than 15 minutes to prepare this and it is a simple, healthy steamed dish.
I used cod for this recipe, but feel free to use other fish which should work as well.
- 1 lb cod fish
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Red chilies
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Toasted Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Green onion
- Soak Vermicelli for 5 min
- Dice red chilies, ginger and garlic
- Place vermicelli onto the dish for steaming
- Place cod fish on top, then red chilies, 1/2 of the garlic and ginger
- Steam for 5 min
- Heat up some oil and pan fried rest of the garlic
- Toss on top of the dish, together with toasted sesame oil and green onion